Any Degree / Post Graduation
1 to 5 yrs in placement
- Excellent presentation, communication and networking and skills.
- Collaborative and team oriented working style.
- Having strong relationships with employers helps placement officers
- To place the academic students in various companies
- Assist students in all aspects of the job search including resume writing, interviewing techniques and job referrals.
- Closely working with excising clients and as well as adding new clients to the organisation
- Schedule and follow up on student interviews with prospective employers
- Arranging Mock interviews and recruitment workshops.
- Orient students and alumni to career planning have to assist their obtaining employment
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with academic departments and program managers
- Participate in coordination and organization of on-campus events such as regular placements drives and annual career
- Schedule and follow up on student interviews with prospective employers.
- Ensure that all students are rightly matched
- Build good network with various corporate companies