Preparing fellows for careers in manufacturing
The CNC skill development programs objective is to provide training to unemployed rural and semi-rural youth so they can enter the fast-growing manufacturing sector in India. DET starts demand-driven skill development programs based on local needs and hence launched the CNC training program in 2016. Jobs can vary from skilled to semi-skilled roles with ample scope for career growth.
Why Computer Numerical Control (CNC) ?
Fellows are immersed into a practical learning environment with fully equipped labs and qualified trainers. The fellowship teaches a variety of modules such as safety standards, operation of conventional machines (lathe, drilling, and milling), CNC programming, auto CAD 2D and 3D, troubleshooting, communication skills, and English skills. The goal is to teach a multitude of skill sets so fellows are confident in their ability to gain employment. Fellows who complete this program can look forward to careers as field production supervisors, quality inspectors, CNC operators and CNC programmers.
At a glance:
1.The fellowship is three and a half months long
2. Eligibility: ITI (Fitter), Diploma (mechanical, automobile, mechatronics).
3. Ages 18-23 are accepted into the program .
4. The fellowship is 3 months long.
5. Fellows in this program have been placed with Pavan Industries, Airtech Pvt. Ltd., Pilani Environments Pvt. Ltd. and Badave Engineering.
6. Fellows can look forward to industry visits and guest speakers that will enhance their learning experience.
Applicants must submit the resume to email@example.com along with 2 references | Contact M: 702-225-3414